Operational Permits 

Propane Tank Permit 
All propane tanks over 50 gallons must submit for a propane tank permit

Tent Permit 
All tents over 400 square feet on private, public and commercial properties must submit for a tent permit

Christmas Tree Permit 
All Christmas Tree lots must submit for a Christmas tree permit

Hazardous Materials 
Download Hazmat permit application.
Open Burn 
All agricultural burns and bonfires must submit for an open burn permit

Special Event 
Contact Captain Pat Healy for more information regarding special event permits - (303) 989-4307 x530. 

NHRA Mile High Nationals Tent Permit

Download and submit this form.