**The Life Safety Division will not be performing inspections, and staff will be limited on Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 for a community involvement event. We apologize for any inconvenience.**
Permits are required for certain types of operational projects, such as propane tank installs (temporary and permanent), tents over 400 square feet, open burn (which can include pig roasts, bonfires, and ditch clean-up), and special events (which can include haunted houses, carnivals, festivals, and large assemblies/gatherings). This is not an all-inclusive list.
For any questions regarding Operational Permits or Special Event Permits, please contact Captain Joe Passmore at 303-989-4307 ext. 530 or email.
Select the permit application type below to submit for review:
- Open Burn Permit Application
- Christmas Tree Permit Application
- Propane Tank Permit Application
- Special Event Permit Application
- Tent Permit Application
- Application for Fireworks Display
- Application for Firework Sales
- Application for Silence of Fire Alarm System
- Application for Temporary Homeless Shelter
Other types of projects that require review and approval prior to permit issuance are: