Plan Review Submittal Process
**PLEASE NOTE that although our administrative office is closed to the public, this is not affecting our Plan Review or Construction related inspections at this time. We will update this page if this changes.**
Turnaround time for review is approximately 1 - 2 weeks.
Our office processes plan reviews completely electronic. West Metro Fire utilizes Mobile Eyes for all plan review submittals.
Click HERE to access Mobile Eyes to create a contractor portal or log in to an existing account, submit plans, and request construction inspection(s)
Detailed instructions provided by Mobile Eyes for assistance are provided for:
- Plan Review Submittal Process Informational Page (this includes resubmittals for revised/corrected plans)
- Creating a New Contractor Portal
- Submitting a Permit Application
- Mobile Eyes Main Page Informational Sheet
- Have a Plan Review Question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our office will respond as soon as possible.
West Metro Fire does offer Expedited reviews, as well as Small Project Reviews. Click HERE for qualifications and fee amounts regarding our expedited review types. If applicable, these are listed on the West Metro Fire Permit Applications in the job description portion to add to your review request.
To review our Life Safety Fee Schedules please click HERE
To review the West Metro Fire Permit Process Flowchart please click HERE
To review the fire codes adopted in our jurisdiction by City or County please click HERE
- Need a Fire Sprinkler Letter for your Jefferson or Douglas County Single Family Residential Project (this does not include multi-family projects)? You can email the architectural drawings (needs to include all square footage of the project) to our email@example.com. It will then be routed to a Plan Reviewer who will determine the requirement and provide a letter in a reply email.
*Please review as many links on this page as possible to prevent any delay for your project that may be incurred by missing a piece of information contained on this page and in the attachments.*